Schedule a free consultation with one of our lawyers today!
You’re not alone.
Rosier & Associates has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of clients and their families through settlements and verdicts of negligence and wrongful death claims. We provide quality legal representation in a friendly, first-class, professional atmosphere.
What to do if you're in a car accident.
1. Stop immediately - but do not obstruct traffic.
2. Turn the ignition off.
3. File a report.
4. Do not take responsibility. Stay calm and do not argue or accuse anyone.
5. Get the name, address, telephone number, and insurance information from the other party.
6. Accept emergency medical treatment.
7. Get the name, address, and telephone number of any witness that may be at the scene.
8. Make a rough drawing of the scene.
9. Notify your insurance agent.
10. Call Rosier Law to schedule your free consultation.
We're here to help.
Rosier & Associates is a full-service law firm. Our Firm has extensive litigation experience in both state and federal courts. Our litigation expertise is diverse, including such matters as auto accidents, personal injury, medical malpractice, criminal law, and wrongful death. We also have areas of competence such as real estate, corporate and business representation, and government contracting.
We are active in State and Local Bar Associations. Our Senior Partner, Michael Rosier, has been President of the Washington Bar Association and the National Bar Association. In addition, the Firm has a commitment to the community and participates in various civic, community, and church organizations.